TUP unloading platform is the solution that facilitates transport and safe unloading of materials between building tiers at construction sites.
The unloading platform can also be used as a place to store building materials so they won’t interfere with your construction pans.
They are available in 3 widths, which allows you to choose the one that fits your current needs best.
One of the key characteristics of TUP platforms is their high mobility. The platform is transported in componentry and the bolted together at the construction site offering space-saving and costs reduction in logistics.
KEY FEATURES OF UNLOADING PLATFORM TUP
- Grooved, aluminum lining preventing skidding,
- Safety harness holders increasing security,
- Two assembly methods allowing to use the platform between the tiers and on the roof,
- The platform is bolted from componentry, which facilitates logistics, assembly and disassembly of the construction, as well as transport costs
- Anti-corrosive protection through hot-dip galvanization according to PN-EN ISO 1461 (optional) and powder painting.
TUP UNLOADING PLATFORM
KEY FEATURES OF TUP PLATFORM
AVAILABLE ASSEMBLY METHODS:
- Between building tiers
- By anchoring to the ceiling