Our container stairs can be used for any type of construction container, whether being used for social areas, offices, warehouses, or shipping containers. Their universality allows you to fully configure the stairs, even when there are three levels of containers. Additional elements, like landings and uprights, let you assemble a complete communication system on each level of the container. Thanks to their lightweight and modular construction, the installation of our container stairs is fast and easy. What’s more, the modular construction allows you to quickly adjust the stairs to each different containers’ configuration.
Container stairs and landings are available in steel versions with up to 2kN/m2 or 5kN/m2 maximum workload, as well as aluminum with up to 2kN/m2 maximum workload. All versions are filled with an embossed anti-skid metal sheet and the possibility of choosing either industrial or safe barriers. Additionally, with the steel version you can choose from 3 widths of the course – 1,000mm, 1,250mm (2kN) and 1.200mm (5kN).
Hot-dip galvanization, according to the EN ISO 1461/DIN 50976 standard, is our chosen anti-corrosion protection method, ensuring that every set of temporary stairs and container landings that leaves our production hall is safe and long-lasting.
Well thought-out solutions ensure safe assembly and disassembly, and quality research and production in a certified production hall are a guarantee of this high product quality.
Container Stairs are available to buy directly from us. Please get in touch to find out more.
STANDARD FEATURES OF AVAILABLE SOLUTIONS:
- Safe stairs system designed in accordance to EN ISO 14122–3 and EN 12811-1
- Maximum workloads: 2kN/m2 and 5kN/m2, depending on version
- Various widths of steps: 1000mm and 1250mm (2kN/m2 version) and 1200mm (5kN/m2 version)
- The system is compatible with both storage and shipping containers
- Static calculations based on eurocodes, carried out by renowned Austrian company GBD ZT GmbH from Dornbirn
- Steps and platforms with non slippery surface
- Modular system that enables to easy and space-saving transport, short assembly process, and wide configuration variety depending on container sizes and available space
- Easy to assemble and disassemble without losing its performance values
- Durability and resistance to weather conditions thanks to hot-dip galvanizng
- Stairs produced in a certified production hall according to EN 1090 standard issued by TÜV SÜD; CE-marked
- Available in two versions: steel and aluminum
CONTAINER STAIRS – PRESENTATIONS
- Steel stairs
- Aluminum stairs