ASTA modular stairs is a self-assembly system allowing you to choose the right number of treads and assemble them fast and easy. The linear staircases ASTA are one of the top available on the market. Thanks to smart and universal design, they will fit to every space. The stairway has an adjustable step height to fit it perfectly to desired height.
ASTA purpose of use.
ASTA fast steel stairs are a universal solution for both indoor and outdoor use as all elements are subject to hot dip galvanization and/or powder coating. These processes ensure that our house DIY staircase system will not only resist corrosion but also serve for many years as an access in private main buildings, garages, outbuildings, cellars, lofts or technical and service buildings.
Advantages of ASTA stairs:
- Wide range of winders and landings, which allow creating more than one flight or fitting the stairs into the corner space
- Structure designed to be self-supporting, making ASTA a perfect and stylish home open stairs for a modern or industrial surrounding
- Both the modules and handrails are delivered flat packed in separate boxes to ensure easy transport and reloading
- Modular construction promotes any changes to new conditions – from adding additional modules, reassembling, extending to replacing damaged modules
- Various types of railing and thread filling help to adapt ASTA not only to the outside or indoor conditions but also to match them with the surrounding design.
ASTA Modular Stairs can be purchased directly from TLC. Get in touch to find out more.
SEE OUR VIDEOS ABOUT ASTA MODULAR STAIRS
Potential Uses for Modular Stairs
CHOOSE LANDING (LANDINGS AND ROTATION ELEMENTS ARE AVAILABLE IN 14 CONFIGURATIONS)
CHOOSE NUMBER OF MODULES
WHY TO CHOOSE ASTA STAIRS?
ASTA stairs are much lighter than reinforced concrete stairs and stiffener than wooden structures. The production is much quicker and less problematic. By using ex-stock elements, the realisation time is up to three weeks from the order placement.
Additionally ASTA stairs are one of not many available on the market stairs with regulated steps height. The number of well thought solutions allow creating a suitable structure within a short period. The corrosion protection makes ASTA a product, perfectly working in every usage conditions.
REINFORCED CONCRETE STAIRS
This type of stairs must be designed and constructed at the shell stage. In addition, they require the availability of a large space. It is also more difficult to create a more complicated shape. The permanent connection of structure to the building makes any design changes more demanding and basing on new engineering calculations and new project.
Wooden stairs can be made at any stage of finishing the house, but they are less durable than reinforced concrete or steel. They are also more demanding in exploitation by regular maintenance.
payments and refunds