temporary access system
It is a secure and quick-to-install modular temporary staircase and duckboard solution. It’s the perfect alternative to commonly-built, temporary wooden structures. Due to its modular structure and universal usability, our temporary stairs have a wide range of applications and are perfect for providing safe and efficient temporary access across a walkway or between levels on a construction site.
Main advantages of our temporary access stair system are:
- Easy and quick-to-assemble
- Universal and safe
- Wide range of possible gradients of the horizontal axis: between 0° and 50°
- Simple and reliable structure
- Modularity – available in modules between 3 and 18 steps with a single flight of stairs
- Possibility of combining single duckboards (e.g. 18+18 steps, 15+21 steps)
- Maximum height of one flight of stairs is 3.6 m
- Possibility to mount railings on one or both sides
- Automatic steps levelling
- Easy mobility – possibility of changing the place of use on the site by means of crane transport
- Can be used as temporary gangways
- Equipped with a special adapter, can be used as a temporary step-over platform to overcome small obstacles (walls, pipelines, etc.)
- Conformity with PN-EN 12811 standard
Flight of stairs features:
- Special feet stabilising the stairs
- Anti-skid, 700 mm or 1000 mm wide steps
- Practical transport holders
- Fast-assembly railing nests
- Regulated railing angles
In the construction area it is necessary to provide pedestrian communication between different floors, on which the works are performed: on several floors of buildings, excavations, slopes, embankments etc. To meet the expectations, TLC Group designed safe and versatile temporary stairs and staircases. The stairs may be set against a floor at the angle of from 25° to 50°, which allows the users to adapt them to terrain conditions.
TAS modular temporary staircases allow for a great flexibility when it comes to its height and exits. The system consists of two modules – BOTTOM and STANDARD ones, and TAS temporary stairs. Standard module is always used with 12-steps stairs, while the flight of steps for the bottom one is determined by the required height of the staircase.
The structure of temporary staircases is manufactured in accordance with EN 12811: “Temporary work equipment”. The staircases meet the requirements for bearing capacity of class 1 (1 kN per 200 x 200 mm surface, acc. to EN 12811). The TLC stairs and temporary staircases are suitable for unassisted assembly using a crane. They may be configured up to the height of 8.5 m. Proper seating and anchoring of the temporary staircase and stairs will ensure safe and comfortable carrying of power tools, small equipment and construction materials.