SST spiral stairs
Temporary Spiral Staircase SST is a new product of the TLC Group, which is an alternative solution
for TAS – temporary stairs and staircases. Stairs are used on construction sites, where they easily
enable to provide communication between levels on a construction site.
The system consist of a base frame, intermediate module, descent step or descent landing. The construction
is protected by hot-dip galvanization and designed according to PN EN 12881 standards.
- Permissible distributed load on landings and stairs – 2 kN/m2
- Permissible concentrated load on platforms and stairs – 1.5 kN per 50×50 mm
- Allowable load on the balustrade – 0.3 kN/m
- Usable widths of stairs and landings -730 mm
- Types of barriers – industrial version
- Material – steel S355, S235
- Corrosion protection – Standard hot-dip galvanised
Top module barrier
(H 2280 mm)
2480 mm (min H)
18440 mm (max H)
Alternative options for mounting a descent step
Optional toe board
Optional assembly of another
Stairs are assembled as pre-braced intermediate modules which are set on a base frame with four adjustable feet and stabilised with consoles mounted on a stable base, for proper assembly and operation stairs must be mounted on a levelled concrete substrate Due to its temporary use, installation on reinforced concrete slabs or concrete blocks is permitted. If blocks are used, it is a prerequisite that they are set on a hardened gravel bed with an effective drainage system in a secure and stable manner.
EXAMPLE PROJECTS – SST SYSTEM