temporary stairs – aluminum
- Wide angle of inclination: from 0 to 50
- Modularity – available in single flight modules with 3, 6, 9, 12, 15, 18 steps
- Possibility to mount railings on one or both sides
- Automatic steps levelling
- Possibility to change the place of use at any time
- Possibility to connect flights (e.g.18+18, 15+12 steps) when using connectors and supports
- Possibility to use a handle lowering last step
The stairs meet the requirements of the PN-EN 12811-1:2007 requirements regarding the class 1 carrying capacity (1 kN on 200x200mm surface) and are adapted for self-assembly with the use of a crane.
Let's see our new animation of TAS temporary stairs
Temporary stairs system can consists of 6 basic modules of 3, 6, 9, 12, 15, 18 steps. Angle regulation is possible from 0° to 50° for modules from 3 to 12 steps, and from 25° do 50° for 15- and 18-steps modules. The stairs are to be assembled on a previousl prepared surface attaching the lower and the upper part.
The table below shows basic parameters of the available modules.
VARIANTS OF TAS ALUMINUM STAIRS
TAS staircases to the floor of the building. Temporary communication on construction site – safe, solid, easy to install.
Temporary stairs to excavations banks
TAS stairs used as a gangways. A safe way to overcome trenches or technological holes. A solid and universal design for your construction site.
A STEP-OVER PLATFORM that will allow employees to overcome small obstacles.
A full range of variants of stairs and additional accessories is available in the catalog or from sales managers.