To meet the expectations and needs of even the most demanding clients in the construction industry, we have developed Wallzip – a diaphragm wall system which uses discrete panels.
We have 3 basic lengths of discrete panels: 6, 9 and 12 meters. To get the required length, you simply connect the elements together. Different panel widths allow to suit every type of excavation.
Wallzip systems can be purchased directly from TLC. Get in touch to find out more.
PRINCIPLE OF OPERATION WALLZIP
Placing the seal in a groove
Placing the element in an excavation
Concreting the diaphragm wall
Removing element from excavation
Main features of the WALLZIP system:
- Easy assembly thanks to identic elements
- Exceptional stability of the construction
- Possibility to replace overused bolts
- Ergonomic groove that prevents the seal from sliding out
- Second groove can be made if required
- 25mm thick, wear resistant steel sheets are used to make the first and middle elements
- Cutting the fixing end at 40 degrees angle allows for easy placement at the bottom of excavation
- A certified production hall guarantees the highest quality of the system
- We offer 3 basic lengths and 5 widths. It is possible to manufacture the product in other sizes according to client’s needs
- The system is reusable